I call it the OPAC -- then tell them other libraries have various names -
for example, the University of Rochester calls it Groucho, public library,
Carl - etc... I tell them what OPAC means - and they all understand    OPAC,
it is.
Allan

Dr. Allan O'Grady Cuseo (Brother Donogh Allan, MGC)
Bishop Kearney High School Library
125 Kings Highway South
Rochester, New York 14617

585-342 -4000 x231
585-342- 4694  (FAX)

acuseo@bkhs.org

Education in the tradition of the Christian Brothers and the School Sisters
of Notre Dame
FAC OMNIA BENE (Do all things well)

Bless the work.
Bless the day.