My HS has a strong tradition of Senior Prank.  My year, we parked the Dean
of Student's car in the library and bricked up (using theatre flats that we
created) a major passageway.  The year before, as juniors, we'd painted our
class year on the Senior Triangle.  This was done in football lye, so it
was there for a while and very irritating to the seniors.

The school I'm at now has no such history and the pranks have usually been
rather mean spirited or stupid.  This year, however, two seniors got a deck
of those Iraqi cards and started sending them, with notes, to the Political
Thought teacher.  He's been going nuts trying to figure out who's behind
it.  So far notes have come in English, French, Spanish, German and Arabic!

Laura Pearle
Head Librarian
Gladys Brooks Library
Professional Children's School
lpearle@pcs-nyc.org

"I must judge for myself, but how can I judge, how can any man judge,
unless his mind has been opened and enlarged by reading?"- John Adams