Hello everyone,

I am looking for a book about moving, but the circumstances are a little
different from your average "moving will be okay" book.  My husband's job is
relocating us from CT to PA over the summer and the students have all heard that
I'll be leaving. Many have expressed their sadness that I'm going, and
reluctance to have a new library aide.(They're all afraid she'll be a MEAN
SHUSHER!)  I
have reassured them that she'll be great, although due to budget
circumstances she hasn't been hired yet!  I am really going to miss them, because I
love
my job!! With only 2 weeks of library left, I'm looking for a book which will
reassure them that the library will still be the welcoming, happy, fun place
that they have grown to love, and that even though I'll be 500 miles away, I
know they'll keep reading and make me proud.

I don't know if such a book exists that will give them the warm fuzzies, but
I figured if ANYONE would be able to think of one, it would be someone on this
list serv.  I have really enjoyed my experience here.  Thanks to all for the
laughs and advice!

Maria Rubin, library aide
Henry Barnard School
27 Shaker Road