Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 19:11:36 EDT
From: Claudia Giardina <CGiardina@AOL.COM>
Subject: Target: k-12 information skills Curriculum
How quickly five years pass! It is time for our district librarians to
begin the writing of our curriculum. This summer we are charged with
researching k-12 curricula from other schools. I know this is a very
busy time of year so I am only asking those who have a web address for
your curriculum or know of a great place to start searching. Thanks to
all who can reply and a great summer to the group.

Claudia Giardina, librarian
Elizabethtown Area Middle School
Elizabethtown, PA 17022
cgiardina@aol.com