A teacher wants me to copy a whole video for her so that both teachers can show the
same video at the same time in different rooms.  I told her it would be against
copyright rules.  She said the last LMS did it for her.

She says it' is an educational video; about science; and thought it would be
covered under the fair use rules since it is used for education.

I said we purchased it from a business and that it takes away from their business
of selling videos.  I said that if it came from a PBS station or similar place,
that it would be fine so long as it was under a year for using it.

I said I would ask ya'll.  Any ideas?
 Thanks.Marie Bernard
Weld Central Jr/Sr High
Keenesburg, Colorado