From: Barb Engvall <macbarb@CHARTER.NET>
Sent: Nov 1, 2004 8:29 PM
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: [LM_NET] GEN: Price quote!!!!!!!!!!!

We just got one also...I think that what they are saying is because of
districts of different sizes and because of various options that you
can get that to be able to make it public would cause problems if one
district compared their quote to another.

Barb Engvall

Teacher-Librarian
John Campbell Elem
Selah, WA
macbarb@charter.net
http://www.selah.k12.wa.us/JC/jc.cfm

On Nov 1, 2004, at 4:16 PM, fmuller@tellurian.com wrote:

> I just got a price quote today from a company (and before I
> go further, NO I will not say from whom) which had printed
> in bold print on the bottom, "Prices quoted must remain
> confidential."
>
> Am I stupid, or does that mean they do not have any
> consistant pricing schedule?
>
> Has anyone seen anything like that on a price quote before?
> Please don't mention the company's name, just if you have
> seen such a thing.
>

>  *****
> Frederick Muller, Librarian
> Halsted Middle School Library
> Newton, NJ  07860
> fmuller@tellurian.net
> My book  comments are compiled at:
> http://www.halsted.org/br.htm

> All LM_NET postings are protected by copyright law.
> LM_NET Help & Information: http://www.eduref.org/lm_net/
> Archive: http://www.eduref.org/lm_net/archive/
> EL-Announce with LM_NET Select: http://elann.biglist.com/el-announce/
> LM_NET Supporters: http://www.eduref.org/lm_net/ven.html