Hello Mass. LMC,
It looks like I will be moving to Mass. at the end of the school year
because of my husband's job change.  I think we will be in the Duxbury
area.  I would love some information on the LMS job market in Mass.  Is the
Boston Globe the best source for jobs in that area?  Do you know if there
is any reciprocity between Mass. and NY regarding certification.  I am
having trouble finding information on the Mass. Dept of Ed. web site about
LMS certification.  What can I expect iwith salaries?   Any information you
can pass on to me will be appreciated.  Thanks Chris Allen
Chris Allen, Librarian
Bedford Hills Elementary School
123 Babbitt Road
Bedford Hills, NY  10507