My original post:
Both 2nd and 4th grades do a unit on "how to" in which they use step-by-step
instructions.  We have been using cookbooks, craft books, science experiments,
etc. for this.
Does anyone know if there is series or book set of this type of book?
--
Thank you all for your swift and wise responses.  The "Make it Work" series
was the most popular and several librarians said that the books had trouble

Also mentioned
1)  While not called "how to" -  my kids LOVE the Lee Ames' series "Draw
50..."
There are several drawing series - Step by Step... - How to Draw...

2) Do you have that series "From Wax to Crayon" and "From Wheat to Pasta"
etc?  Origami books (simple ones) are good because are so step by step.

Thanks again!

REBECCA REITZ
Librarian
PS 87