I just had a request from a teacher to order a few movies from =
CleanFilms,
Inc. He wants Forrest Gump, We were soldiers, Schindler's list, The =
Pianist,
and Saving Private Ryan, all of which fit in the curriculum and he has =
the
go ahead from the principal. Apparently this is a conservative company =
who
sells "Family edited movies are popular Hollywood DVD titles that have =
been
professionally edited to remove nudity, sexual situations, offensive
language, and graphic violence."

I was wondering if anyone has movies by this company and what you =
thought of
the editing (my initial reaction is that Saving Private Ryan must be =
about
30 min long). Exactly how much is taken out? I'm guessing language is =
dubbed
like when they show movies on TV?

TIA

--=20
Stephanie Sweeney
Eastern Lancaster County School District
Garden Spot High School
PO Box 609
New Holland, PA 17557-0609
Phone: 717-354-1543