My colleague and I previewed these films during our lunch time and thought
they were excellent for discussions.  Our economics teacher has used them
and recommended them to some others in the history department.  They give
the videos high marks!  John Stossel is thought provoking, to say the least.
I think IntheClassroom Media is having a 'special' on all of the videos now.
  Check their website.

Meg Brooke, Teacher Librarian
Shades Valley High School
Birmingham, AL