=20
Do any of you (since there are thousands of you out there) subscribe to
the magazine Look Japan?  Has this publication changed its name?  We
suddenly stopped getting our issues and a magazine called Japan Journal
began arriving.  I don't recall any information on a name change and
haven't had any time to track this information down.
=20
TIA
=20
dave

Dave Wee, Librarian=20
Harvard-Westlake Middle School=20
700 North Faring Road=20
Los Angeles, California 90077=20
Phone:  (310) 288-3270=20

"You see, I don't believe that libraries should be drab places where
people sit in silence, and that's been the main reason for our policy of
employing wild animals as librarians."

~~ Monty Python ~~