Hello everyone,

I am beginning work on a paper about Creating Positive Learning
Communities in the Library Media Center, and would like to know if you
know of any research done in this area.  So far my search has mainly
yielded traditional classroom environments.  If you know of any study,
book or website I would appreciate your input.

TIA

~*~
Brook Berg
Detroit Lakes Middle School