Original posting:  We are looking for bilingual books in Spanish and
English, fiction and non-fiction, YA, RL 4-6 and maybe a bit higher.
titles, websites, magazines, catalogs ; ; ; and any other words of wisdom.
Thanks for the great suggestions.  We are already looking through the
sources.

Children's Plus:  they look very SIMPLE and they ae but the two ladies who
are helping with our ELL children like the books.  They are small but have
English on the same page with the Spanish.  They have fiction and Spanish.
www.childrensplusinc.com <http://www.childrensplusinc.com>

Here are some books that we bought for our ESL students last year through
Follett:
In Spanish - series - Todo lo que necesitas saber...
sobre la ira ISBN0-8239-3587-6
cuando alguien a quien conoces ha muerto
ISBN 0-8239-3583-3
sobre las enfermedades de transmision sexual
ISBN0-8239-3580-9
La historia del futbol americano ISBN0-8239-6869-3
Cool Salsa - bilingual poems on growing up Latino in the United States
ISBN 0-449-70436-x
Home is Everything: the Latino Baseball Story [bilingual] ISBN
0-938317-70-9
These are all on middle level that you specified. I just went through
Follett, selecting "Language" as Spanish, and found many.

Try Lectorum.  they are a vendor for bilingual books.

Linda Renfro, Teacher-Librarian
Director of Library Services
Blue Ridge Unified School District
Lakeside, AZ 85929