Jody, DIGEST is only best for those who like it.<grin>. For those who
don't, you can deal with the flood of mail from LM_NET, and any other
email list, by using an email program that will filter the incoming
email to separate folders. Outlook, Outlook Express, Pegasus, Netscape,
Eudora, and Mozilla email programs, to name a few, can do this. If you
do it right, your main inbox should only contain emails that need to be
dealt with immediately, and the occasional spam or virus.

Dan Robinson
HW Wilson Company
Bronx, NY
drobinson@hwwilson.com