Do any of you have sites that you visit in order to see what movies are
released based on books.  I am a reader but I am not a movie goer, so I
would love to find a resource I can use to promote the books/authors to the
students.

The release of The Polar Express made me think I could display an author
study for him on the elementary side but would like to do some on the hs
side as well.  The site would allow me to find them and use them as they
were released.

Thanks for your help,

Dawn VanLerberghe
Librarian