Hello All-
We have a blind student who is attending a job training program and who
really wants to be placed in the library for a couple of hours a week to
work.  The program supervisor is desperate to find something, anything she
might be able to do, and I would love to find work for this student in the
library but am having trouble coming up with any ideas. The student can
type but has suffered a stroke, so only one hand is really functional and
she has some mobility issues.  She is very intelligent and sweet.  I am
hoping some members of the group will have some creative suggestions of
things I might be able to have her do...thanks so much!

Michelle Walker, Librarian
Hamilton Union High School
Hamilton Union Elementary School
Hamilton City, CA   95951