Dear LM_NET Members,

Who:    MLIS Student (me) & Classroom Teacher
What:    Collaborative experience with a classroom teacher, elementary
preferred
When:    My assignment is due December 9th
Where:   Western Washington School (near Tacoma)
Why:    Write a short paper for class on School Library Media Programs

My project involves collaborating with a classroom teacher on a short
learning
unit of three to five lessons with the goal of incorporating information
literacy skills.

If you know of a teacher that has time to share, please assist me in making
a connection.
Or if you have any ideas of where I could look for a willing teacher, please
email me at the
below address.

Thank you for your response.

Sincerely,