Hi all --

I have a policy question --  how do you handle late library books and fines accrued
if that student was sick.  Our policy is that you are still responsible for the
late books if you are home sick.  It seems to me that the public library doesn't
excuse you from a fine if you are sick.  Am I being too harsh on that policy,  what
do you guys that charge late fines do in that situation.

Thanks
Stacy Reisdorf
SLMS
Bloomington Junior High School