EARN YOUR M.L.I.S. DEGREE ON CAMPUS OR ONLINE FROM RUTGERS

The Rutgers MLIS program is now accepting applications for fall 2005.  The
degree program is available for full- or part-time study on campus in New
Jersey.  Two concentrations of the program - in School Library Media
and Digital Libraries - will also be available online beginning this fall.
The online degree option is available for part-time study only.  Rutgers
received funding from the Institute of Museum and Library Services to
support development of the online program.

Details about the M.L.I.S. degree, program options, and admissions
requirements are available at
http://www.scils.rutgers.edu/programs/lis/index.jsp

Karen Hundert Novick
Director of Professional Development Studies
School of Communication, Information and Library Studies
Rutgers University

4 Huntington Street, New Brunswick, NJ  08901-1071
Phone:  732-932-7169
Fax:  732-932-9314
E-mail:  knovick@scils.rutgers.edu

Visit our website at http://scils.rutgers.edu/pds/