Hi all,
I was on a leave of absence last school year because I was in Africa. When I came
back to school the first day this year I found "someone" had changed many things in
the  2 elementary libraries I serve. I am not at all happy with the changes, or the
items that are missing, personal and school property, as you can imagine. I could
go on forever but  right now I would like some information. I would like to hear
from anyone who serves more than one school, has scheduled classes most of the day
4 days a week. How do you collaborate with teachers? How do you get things done? I
have been in this position for 9 years, and cannot ever get everything done- even
the important things ( like the card catalog- manual). suggestions welcome, Thanks
to you all in advance, questions welcome too.
Sydney Kinnear
kinnears@mail.cocke.k12.tn.us