I have just been asked by a new 4th grader about the Cirque du Freak
books. I didn't know what he was talking about so he brought one in...I
just checked the archives and found the discussion from the end of
August and sense from that that these books really are not appropriate
for a K-4 school? I am not a horror fan myself so am relying on the
wisdom of the group.

Thanks.

Barb Engvall

Teacher-Librarian