Hello Everyone,
I posted a hit on Friday asking for help to resolving the problem I was
having of not being able to read my messages in the new HTML format.  Since
then, I have had many requests for information.  It took a lot of effort,
but with some help this is what I was told we needed to do.

I sent a message to Peter at  pmilbury@IIS.SYR.EDU  , a moderator at LM_NET,
telling him of my problem and the solution that was recommended to me.  It
was recommended that I send in a request to him at LM_NET that he reset my
e-mail by using the following command:
SET  LM_NET NOHTML  .

He reset my subscription using the following command:    SET  LM_NET NOHTML.
I  had tried this myself but apparantly they needed to do it instead.  It
seems that there are some things only the listserve owner can do.  It is
fixed; I can read the messages, although it isn't quite the same or exactly
what I would like.  It is close!

Following is a summary of everything I tried to do and what didn't work.

Hello Peter,
I have been having some trouble that I have tried to solve with another
member of the Listserve.  He recommended that I contact you.
I originally had my e-mail set to  "set lm_net digest"  which I liked.  Then
it was noted on the listserve that messages could be linked if you asked
them to set you as "set lm_net html digest".  I thought this sounded like a
good idea, but I cannot read my messages in this format.  I would like to
return to my previous format.  He recommended that I ask you to do the
following:  write to Peter, and ask him to unsub and resub you with the
correct digest set.
Could you do this please.  I really appreciate the service you provide for
your fellow librarians.

Thank you,
Ria Faber, Librarian
Covenant Christian HS, Grand Rapids MI
ria_faber@hotmail.com
Library Website: http://www.covenantchristianhs.org/Library/index.htm
"I cannot live without books."  Thomas Jefferson