Judy

100 Dresses activities

Novel Units has a teacher guide for $9.95...800-688-3224
Order on-line at educyberstor.com

Our class made 100 dresses out of wallpaper samples for the 100th day of
school.  We put them around the room

Might be fun to do pattern, sorting, or graphing activities, using a dress
cutout that students are allowed to decorate on their own.

One of my favorite places to locate lessons and activities for certain
books is Linda's Links to Literature
http://richmond.k12.va.us/readamillion/LITERATURE/lindas_links_to_literature.htm

Teacher Created Materials has a 48p. literature unit book for this
title.  Many activities and ideas to use.  Several years ago I paid
$7.95 for it.  I got it at a "teacher's store," but presuming they have
a website.

One of my favorite places to locate lessons and activities for certain
books is Linda's Links to Literature
http://richmond.k12.va.us/readamillion/LITERATURE/lindas_links_to_literature

You will find lessons for this book in the letter "H"

Try http://www.nancymatson.com/100DLP.HTM and
http://www.barren.k12.ky.us/kyreads/bookfolders/H/Hundred%20dresses,%20the.doc

Judy LeSage
LRC Director