I didn't even notice--I've had my mail set this way for all of my
listservs for ages now and I couldn't live without it! I don't
understand the problem with reading the subject line, though. I have no
trouble reading mine...?
Nina Jackson, LMT
Franklin Middle School (6-8 grade)
Long Beach, CA
njackson@lbusd.k12.ca.us

http://www.lbusd.k12.ca.us/franklin/library

In literature as in love, we are astonished at what is chosen by
others.--Andre Maurois

Books invite all; they constrain none.--Inscription at the Los Angeles
Public Library

>>> Jamie Boston <jamieb@DCN.DAVIS.CA.US> 11/08/04 18:47 PM >>>
I love it!  I ca sort by sender and have all the LM_NET posts sorted
into
one stack, SPAM sorted into the trash, and then hand pick through what
is
left.  It is a great service IMHO.

At 01:52 PM 11/8/2004 -0800, Barb Fritz wrote:
>It started about 5 days ago. LM_NET now appears at the
>beginning of every subject line I receive from the
>list. Did I miss an announcement of a change in the
>listserve? Or has something happened? I use this Yahoo
>account for just LM_NET and nothing else. I find the
>addition of LM_NET to the beginning of every subject
>line annoying. It is something I am sure I can get
>used to, if I need to, but I'd love to turn it off.
>
>I receive each email individually and do not use the
>digest form.
>
>Inform me, please.
>

>Thanks!
>
>=====
>Barbara Fritz
>Elementary Librarian (K-5)
>Bloomsburg Area School District
>Bloomsburg PA
>fritzlibrary@yahoo.com

>Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
>www.yahoo.com

>All LM_NET postings are proteced by copyright law.
>To change your LM_NET status, e-mail to: listserv@listserv.syr.edu
>In the message write EITHER: 1) SIGNOFF LM_NET  2) SET LM_NET NOMAIL
>3) SET LM_NET MAIL  4) SET LM_NET DIGEST  * Allow for confirmation.
>LM_NET Help & Information: http://www.eduref.org/lm_net/
>Archive: http://www.eduref.org/lm_net/archive/
>EL-Announce with LM_NET Select: http://elann.biglist.com/el-announce/
>LM_NET Supporters: http://www.eduref.org/lm_net/ven.html

Jamie Murphy Boston, Librarian
jamieb@dcn.davis.ca.us (home)
jboston@djusd.k12.ca.us (work)

Ralph Waldo Emerson Junior High School                  Frances E.W.
Harper
Junior High School
2121 Calaveras Ave.                                     4000 Covell
Blvd.
Davis, CA 95616                                 Davis, CA 95616
530-757-7430x157                                        530-757-5330x237

"Strong school libraries increase student achievement."
                               - California School Library Association