This has been an interesting string. Opnions are
running about 40/40/20. Some love it, some hate it,
some don't care all that much. Either way, I can learn
to live with it. Barbara, thanks for your
explaination. That helps me understand why the change
seemed like a good idea to many. I just have to
retrain my brain to read past the LM_NET. When I skim
a message line LM_NET seems to be all my eye wants to
see. Perhaps because it is in all caps, as it should
be.

Barbara

--- Barbara Braxton <barbara@AUSTARMETRO.COM.AU>

=====