Has anyone gone during the school year and changed the program settings in
Reading Counts?  For example, we now allow students three chances to pass
tests but want to change that at semester to one.  Please e-mail me  directly at
my school e-mail address below if you have done so.  Tech  Support assures me
there will not be problems doing this but I'd like to visit  with those who
have actually done so during the school year.

Deborah Maehs, LMS
Kingfisher Middle School LMC
600 South 9th Street
Kingfisher, OK  73750