OK, I am totally loving these stories!  I need some major stress relief in
my week, as we are closed tomorrow and Friday, so I am having 5 days worth
of classes in a 3 day week, as well as open check out all day every day!!

I do have one of my own to share, as well.  I happened just moments ago, as
I had a student come to check out another Geronimo Stilton book, to find
they are all checked out- as usual.  So she went to the non-fiction section
and found a wonderful book.  She comments as she checks out the book- "I
decided to get a good biography".  The book she checked out was 'Cats'.  I
wasn't aware they had started writing their own books!

Raynette Schulte
Lincoln School Librarian
Watertown, SD
schulter@wtn.k12.sd.us

"To every complex situation, there is a simple solution.  But it's the wrong
solution."- Anonymous