Help please

I was accessing the abridged form of LM_Net, but wanted to contribute comments.
So I changed access. Now I get so many emails that I can't cope. (also because
of the time difference, my mail box overlaods and dumps local mail.)  Is there
a way to recieve the abridged list, but still be able to ask, share etc?

Now my asking bit.  How are schools distributing video programs to students on
individual learning programs?  Here in South Australia, our state government
has negotiated an agreement with copyright organisations that allows us to
freely record off air TV.  We have access to many excellent programs.  In the
past we taped to VCR and teachers and students took the physical item off to
watch.  Now that we have access to digital recordings, how can we best manage
individual or whole class access? I would like to take, for example, three
minutes of a TV program about bears and put this into a learning object about
bears.  This is quite legal as long as access is restricted to school students.
 But I need help on the technical side.

Any ideas? I will publish a hit.

Pauline
--