Thanks to those who gave advice regarding the adult who keeps changing the
screen saver on one of our computers.

One person suggested deleting all the screensavers, except the one that I
want.

Another stated that DeepFreeze will take care of this problem.

Many asked why the person wasn't held accountable to the AUP.

The person(s) in question don't work for the school, but the parish.  We
share the same building and much of the same equipment.  (Actually, they use
our equipment, but that's another story for another day.)

Since they are not school employees it is next to impossible to hold them to
the same standards.  When we do we are painted as non-coperative.

I have now posted a large sign on the cart holding the computer stating that
no programs may be downloaded or settings changed.  It looks tacky, but It's
there.

Bene e Pace (Blessings and Peace),
Paula S.W. Laurita, MLIS
St. John's Catholic School, K-8