You will always be welcome at the Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults
meetings....we had a visitor in Orlando who seemed to be enjoying the
meeting. We are a bit crazy but that keeps us reading, I guess.

Allan (committee member)

Dr. Allan O'Grady Cuseo (Brother Donogh Allan, MGC)
Bishop Kearney High School Library
125 Kings Highway South
Rochester, New York 14617

585-342 - 4000 x231
585-342 - 4694  (FAX)

acuseo@bkhs.org

Education in the tradition of the Christian Brothers and the School Sisters
of Notre Dame
FAC OMNIA BENE (Do all things well)

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: The information contained in this
electronic transmission, and any documents attached hereto, may contain
confidential information that is legally privileged and confidential. The
information is intended only for the use of the recipients (s) named above.
If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the
sender and delete the electronic message. Any disclosure, copying,
distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of the
information received in error is strictly prohibited.