I looked at the LM_NET archives but didn't see what I wanted. I did see
that someone else had once done a target on this but found to corresponding
hits.

Next weekend a local educational organization is doing a weekend course for
credit on using MS Publisher. I have been invited to present a sesson on
ideas for student projects using MS Publisher. My ulterior motive is to
present projects that would also involve students doing some research AND
avoid some of the standard "tell me about" projects. For example, students
creating a travel brochure on why they should move to a particular state,
rather than the standard state report.

Anyway, I as asking for any projects that you know of along these lines.
Students creating a project in MS Publisher, ones that also involve
students doing some research. Actually, they could also be projects done
with a word processing program that included templates for newsletters,
brochures etc.

I will post a hit.

Deborah J. Stafford
Gen. H.H. Arnold High School