I want to create a graph or chart that depicts both the hours that the
library is open AND the classes /students that are in the library each
hour.  I have Excel but I can't seem to figure out the best way to do
this.  (Although I have done the budget and I've broken things down into
percentages....my mind isn't working today in this area...a graphic
representation of TIME!)

Can someone give me an example (or send me a chart / graph if you have
one--send as an attachment)...that I can model?

I will be presenting VISUAL and TACTILE concepts of the library tomorrow
at my meeting...I've done auditory and kinesthetic already (screaming
and kicking). <grin>

Thanks!

~Shonda Brisco
Trinity Valley MS / US Librarian