Dear Collective Brain,

I am searching for examples of strategic plans for individual school
libraries. I need examples for a major paper/strategic plan assignment
I am completing for one of my MLIS classes.  I have been able to find
many strategic plans created by districts (including my own), but
very few at the individual site level.  I figure that I might as well
make this assignment into something I could actually use and tailor it
to the school I'm at now (a K-8, heavy on middle school enrollment), use
it in goal meetings with my principal, as an evaluation tool, etc.

My final strategic plan must contain:
Public/ Private version, Strategic Focus (vision, mission, values),
Goals & Objectives, Priorities and Action Plans, Environmental Analysis,
Organizational Resources, Critical Success Factors.

If you happen to have an example that I could use or any suggestions,
please email me.  Of course, your contributions would be cited
appropriately in my final paper.

Thanks!

Julianna Robbins
Mary Butler K-8