I have a student who needs three literary criticisms over John
Steinbeck's novel, "The Winter of our Discontent."

I have searched all afternoon through our databases and our print
collection and we have little to nothing about the novel......does
anyone have anything that they can provide?

I have searched the print Gale resources (Literary Criticisms) and the
Gale databases (found very little that could be used---).  We also have
LION (ProQuest) and we found nothing there.  I have searched our Harold
Bloom print companions but I don't have that ONE novel---it couldn't be
"Grapes of Wrath???"  I've checked Novels for Students (nothing) and
World Criticisms (nothing)...help!!

If anyone has anything out there or knows where to search--we can even
use "scholarly" information via the Internet but the student will have
to verify the content (which she's fine with)---

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks~

Shonda Brisco
Trinity Valley MS / US Librarian