HIT...???  No, I promise I won't HIT anyone tomorrow....

...but I did want to thank everyone for their words of wisdom, comfort,
great comments, and compliments!  I feel like such a Grinch when so many
stated that they were in the same predicament themselves, and even more were
"surprised" that I was the one with the problem this time (oh, you must be
new to the list!) <grin>

Thanks to each of you for giving me ideas and for offering me jobs (as if I
could come to California...<grin>). Thanks also for sharing with me your
"list of acceptable relief through chemistry"---i.e., medications!  It's
nice to know that we've shared some of the same products and are still
around to function so well!  <grin>  But most of all,  I appreciate the
opportunity to throw a tantrum, stomp my feet, and bang my head against the
virtual wall via the list.

We're each facing some of the same problems and we all deal with them daily;
it's jut a matter of time before we each explode...then little by little, we
see the "corks fly off" of a few us throughout the year; but overall, I'd
say that we're pretty mellow and naturally optimistic.  For those of you who
haven't "blown your cork" yet....there are about 1000 others out there right
now who are at the point of doing it also, so don't think that you're alone!
And don't be afraid to ask for some guidance...I think that's what we're all
here for most of all!

You guys are great!  We tell one another that we appreciate the help that
each has given as the years go by...but, NO, really...You Guys Are Great!
You're like one great big wonderful bundle of intelligence and curiosity,
excitement and wonder, all wrapped up in the most beautiful paper called
humanity---and you're a gift to me right now..  but tomorrow, you'll be a
gift to someone else because you stop and take the time to share with
another the importance of continuing on in this profession and focusing on
the Big Picture (our future...our students!)

There is no other quite like this wonderful community that I love to call my
"friends from LM_NET."

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow...and I'll let you know what happens.  (I
have tactuals and visuals ready!)

Until then...don't stop looking for the answers!

~Shonda Brisco
Trinity Valley MS /US Librarian
Fort Worth, TX
sbrisco021@charter.net