I am working on a presentation to give to our school board on the
importance of the library program in this school district.  (We
currently have 1 elementary librarian, no aides at the middle schools,
6-10 books per student, collections aging as far back as the mid 70s,
and teeny tiny budgets).  The school board members would like
comparisons of other districts in Texas.  I need statistics from other
schools that are approximately the same size as the schools in our
school district.
These are the size of our schools:
Elementary (4 campuses) - 650 students/campus
6th grade campus - 450 students
7th/8th grade campus - 780 students
High School - 1500 students

These are the statistics that I need from your schools:
Overall budget
Books per student
Staffing:   number of certified librarians
                 number of aides

Please forgive any cross-postings.

A very big THANK YOU!!! for any information you can provide!

Elizabeth Danford
Elementary Librarian

edanford@cisd.org
(903) 874-6971