We're thinking about subscribing to Alliance Plus for a year, in order to
finish cataloging our library. (We were using MacLibrary, had a lot of
trouble with it for years, and now are switching platforms and programs,
and it's a disaster, with data unable to be converted... sigh.)

My principal would like me to get some opinions on how well it worked for
you, if it had all the titles you needed, how easy it was to use, how fast
it went (espcially if you were starting from square one), and so on. If
you have used it recently, espcially if you're a small Christian school
(we have 130 students and about 10,000 items in the library), and you'd
like to share your experiences with me, please contact me offline. I'll
post a HIT if anyone is interetsed. Thanks!!

Betty Winslow
BGCA, Media Center Director
Bowling Green, OH
bgcalib@wcnet.org