Hi everyone,
When I arrived at my new library this year, I really needed some posters to
go above my non-fiction shelves.  I searched hi and lo, but could only find
very expensive sets of posters.  My wonderful husband then decided to design
a set that would be interesting for my K-5 students.

Since then, we have decided to get them printed. He has been able to find a
distributor for the posters in Canada, but we are looking to get them into
the States.  Can anyone give me some suggestions on companies that we might
approach (including contact info if possible.)

Thanks so much in advance.

Donna Baker
Librarian
Clark Blvd PS
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
baker@sprint.ca

To read a book for the first time is to make an acquaintance with a new
friend; to read it for a second time is to meet an old one.
- Anonymous, Chinese saying