First, a little boy came in asking for the book about the polar bears and I
went through varrious titles, but no match.  Finally he said, "You know, the
one where they ride the train to see Santa." I guess I need to buy the Polar
Bear Express!
Second story. I took my three (almost 4) year old nephew, Taylor (yes the
same Taylor who is in remisssion and doing great!) to see the movie.  When I
helped him out of his car seat I placed a silver bell on a ribbon into the seat.
When we got back to the car after the movie he found the bell there.  HIs eyes
were huge and he IMMEDIATELY put it to his ear and said "I can hear it!".  He
just knew Santa left it for him. When we got him home he had to show it to
his mom and dad and made them listen to see if they could hear it.  He grinned
from ear to ear when they said they could. I gave him a copy of the book too
because he loves books (makes ME real proud!).
Last Saturday was the big football game here in ALabama and the family all
got together to watch.  In the 4th quarter Taylor decided to play Polar Express
and he lined up all the dining room chairs, in front of the TV, and all of us
had to ride the Polar Express...7 or 8 times!  I think the movie made an
impression.

Jeanna Dennis
C. F. Hard Elementary
Bessemer, AL