I have a question that perhaps someone could answer off list.

Do we have anyone here who could help me obtain a silver "year of the
monkey" coin? I know China, Australia and Canada have them. I've seen
things online, but I don't know what sellers are legit or not and who
could get the coin to me in time.

My silver anniversary to a "year of the monkey" fella is coming up
Dec. 8. I've been searching and searching for the right gift and this
could be it. We don't necessarily go for high price, but high meaning
or sentimentality. Craig thinks of himself as a monkey and, as
described in terms of Chinese lunar year personalities, it fits.

TIA,
Barbara
Snake woman

--