I am a student with the Longwood Cohort program with one more class to go to be
certified!  I am hoping to get a job next year.  Can you tell me the pluses and
minuses of working in an elementary, middle,or high school settings?  I am trying
to decide where I would like to work and could use some advice.  I will post a hit
with replies!

Thanks,
Paula Joseph
Teacher- Battlefield Middle School  Fredericksburg, VA
Student-Longwood University
prj67@yahoo.com