I'm looking for some videotapes of dramatic performances such as plays,
musicals, skits, puppets, etc. which would serve as examples for teaching
drama to 3rd-5th grade (part of the KY Core Content, tested in 5th grade).
I'm looking for complete performances not just excerpts.  It would be great
to get performances that used marionettes or different types of puppets, as
well as those that used children as actors-- or adults as children-- like
"You're a good man, Charlie Brown."  If you have something that you've used
or seen and can recommend, please let me know.  Please include the source if
you know where you purchased it.

Sherry S. Paul, LMS/STC
Charles H. Kelly Elementary
6775 McVille Rd.