I am currently in a library cohort through Longwood University. During
the day, I teach math and pre-algebra. I am hoping to be a librarian

next year. I have done a few things using math and the library, but am

looking for fresh ideas.

Does anyone have lesson ideas for getting middle school students into

the library during math class? I would like to collaborate and co-teach

something with the librarian. (Elementary or High School suggestions are

also welcome, I could adapt them)

Thanks!

Cheryl Wonsik

Teacher