Cheryl,
   We are incorporating math in all classes.  During
Information Literacy I mention terms, but don't plan
entire lessons. Some include:
    1.  When talking about the Dewey decimal system
students read the numbers aloud mathematically. 567.8
become five hundred sixty seven and eight tenths  Later we
move to 567 point 8
    2.  With Dewey numbers again we use less than and
greater than   398.2 is greater than 398.02
    3.  The perimeter of the library is lined with
bookcases.
    Nancy Voltmer
    Librarian
    Hiatt Middle School