Hello all,

My original query was regarding whether to do inventory and/or clean up records
before or after a major upgrade or switch of automation systems.

Everyone (so many!! thanks!!) advised to do especially the weeding/inventory BEFORE
conversion, and also MARC records unless the system we would be migrating to
included that in their service. I will post the full hit soon, but this is the
summary. Again, thank you--I will be using some of your voices to show how
widespread (and experienced) the perspective is to do so, to help our district
understand the need hence the reality of scheduling the time and resources needed
to do so.
--
Becca Todd, Library Media Teacher
Fremont Federation of High Schools