A long time ago I remember visiting a website where parents listed books
that some might object to. They didn't come right out and say "Let's ban
these books..." (if memory serves). But they did list books of question
and somewhere on the site, people listed concerns with the various books.

I want to say this was in Fairfax Co., VA but I really don't remember.

Is anyone familiar with the website I'm talking about?

J. Rathbun, Librarian
Mojave High School
Clark County School District
Las Vegas, Nevada
Email: jrathbun@orednet.org
http://ccsd.net/schools/mojave/library

Leave it to Beaver was not a documentary.