Actually, it is in the Ebsco database.

But, if you search for the title as exact phrase (not as article title) =
two or three articles popup that discuss it not being in
databases (Library Journal, 12/15/2003 and  Library Journal, 4/15/2004)

The 4/15/2004 article talks about its disappearance. And offers this =
quote: "The continued confusion about web rights has a direct
effect on researchers. TIME removed the piece, H.W. Wilson removed it =
but maintained a link to another site, and Gale and EBSCO kept
it. FirstSearch had it under a different name. Doing a search? Better =
use all your resources."

Both articles are a good read. Also from that article: "The next day, =
our telephone rang. My wife glanced at the caller ID and said,
"I think you'd better take this." The caller was listed as "Bush, =
George.""

Robert Eiffert, Librarian
Pacific Middle School, Vancouver WA
Pac.egreen.wednet.edu/library
Beiffert at egreen wednet edu
Beiffert at Comcast net

Lynn Foltz wrote:

> The case of the missing article:
>=20
> If article authors do not allow it, copyrighted material will not show =
up on electronic databases.
> A timely example is the March 2, 1998 _Time_ piece written by George =
[H.W.] Bush and Brent Scowcroft:
> "Why We Didn't Remove Saddam."  It's in their book, _A World =
Transformed_, but you won't find it in
> your periodical databases.  Because my predecessor saved the 3 big =
newsweeklies, I was able to copy