Many thanks to John Grainger, who suggested the
following feature films related to the Progressive
Era/Industrial Revolution:

The Great Race, A Night to Remember, Ballad of Joe
Hill, Reds, Heaven's Gate, The Sand Pebbles, Birth of
a Nation,  Hester Street, The Triangle Shirt Waist
Fire, Matewan.

Carol Simpson also noted that Thoroughly Modern Millie
is set in the 1920s.

Below is the original target post.

An American history teacher is looking for a
"feature film" to go along with the Progressive
Era/Industrial Revolution (1900 to World War I, Teddy
Roosevelt, Rockefeller, Andrew Carnegie, etc.)  We
have plenty of documentaries, but she wants to include
a "movie movie." I've thought of Ragtime, Rough
Riders, and possibly Thoroughly Modern Millie.  Can
anyone think of any others?  I'll post a hit.

Thanks,

Jenny Flores
Librarian
Estacado High School