From: School Library Media & Network Communications on behalf of Peter =
G. Mohn, LMS
Sent: Thu 9/23/2004 10:35 PM
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: Worst request this year

As long as you are supervising work then use your maintenance =
department.
The year they installed carpet in my library I needed to move over 4,000
titles of my collection before the carpet was laid.  With a large
maintenance crew I supervised the removal of all the books in reverse =
Dewey
order.  Then four days later I had the same crew re-shelve the books in
Dewey order.  Only a handful of books were placed in the incorrect =
order.
So don't count out your own District personnel.

--
Peter G. Mohn, LMS
Snohomish Freshman Campus

"You live and learn.  Or you don't live long."  -- Heinlein