My clerk and I are trying desperately to remember the title of a book we read in
the last 2 years.  It must be fairly new.

The Plot:

A young girl gets involved with a popular boy at school and ends up in a very
abusive relationship.  He threatens to expose evidence about her in a negative
light should she reveal what is really happening.  She breaks into his house and
finds evidence that she is not the only one he has been abusing.

Any ideas?

Linda Elliott
Library Media Teacher
Pleasant Valley High School